How-to cook Tiramisu Waffles at home?
When you have a waffle maker at home then boring meals happen only once in a blue moon. With Wonderchef Waffle Maker, the innovative kitchen gizmo, you can wear the chef’s hat any time of the day and waffle round-the-clock. Don’t you tell us that you were too tired to cook because a lavish meal takes time, effort and loads of energy.
Here’s how you DIY – your favorite Tiramisu waffle at the comfort of your home.
- 1 packet (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup chocolate-flavor syrup
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping
- 1 ½ cups original Bisquick mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup hot coffee
- Additional baking cocoa, if desired
10 EZ STEPS TO WAFFLE!
- Prepare Tiramisu topping:
- Beat cream cheese, ½ cup sugar and the chocolate syrup in an electric mixer on medium speed until it smoothens
- Then, gently stir whipped topping until blended
- Refrigerate it while making wafflesPre heat the waffle maker
- Pre heat the waffle maker
- Stir remaining ingredients except coffee and additional cocoa until blended
- Pour batter by slightly less than 1 cup onto the center of the hot waffle iron
- Close the waffle maker & flip
- Bake for about 5 minutes
- Carefully remove waffle
- Drizzle coffee over waffles
- Spoon Tiramisu topping and sprinkle with cocoa
- Savour restaurant-like Tiramisu Waffles made instantly at home
EZ HACKS TO REMEMBER!
- Always pre-heat the waffle iron for at least 10 minutes before using so that it is heated evenly – edge to edge
- By re-heating the waffle iron in batches, you will only lessen the chances of baking soft waffles
Shop: Wonderchef Waffle Maker