Are you a can’t-do-without-ethnic kind of a girl?
Well, if 5 days in a week you are caught twirling in your kurtis then it is a sign. Whatever the trend maybe – you still make ethnic look envious every single day then that’s sign number two. Find out what else makes you a die-hard fan of Indian ethnic without further ado:
- Long, short, flared, layered, floor-length, printed and more – your wardrobe is full of kurtis.
- You don’t fall in love with fashion trends – you simply stick to old basics like a full-length dupatta and traditional Jhumkis, any day.
- Reds, yellows and greens dominate your wardrobe big time.
- Bindi is your statement piece and you can carry it off even on a routine day teamed with your ethnic twos.
- You don’t need lycra pants or denims to ever replace your cotton churidars.
- Any day, any situation – you can walk the hell out of any occasion in your tan kolhapuris.
- While others find it difficult to decide whether to wear a saree or not; you work the 6 yard like a pro.
- Even if it is a leather bag; the motif or that little patch of embroidery on it would translate your love for ethnic subtly.
- You are one of those who would not give up on ethnic even when the dress code is strictly western.
- Details in an outfit catch your attention more than anything else.
- On days when you feel like experimenting – a kurti-inspired dress or a Ikat print top is good to go.
- You don’t like to change anything about ethnic because you love it the way it is and that says it all.
SHOP THE STORY